Along with being an art form, a technology and a cultural phenomenon, video games are a business. Which means that every video game company needs experienced, cost-effective legal guidance. Introducing Gamma Law.
Founded in San Francisco in 2011, Gamma Law specializes in advising video game clients. In fact, it’s pretty much all we do.
Whether you’re a young company with your first title, an industry investor, distributor or a hardware company, our services can protect your work, save you time, maximize your revenue and minimize your expenses and risks. We’ve helped hundreds of clients with all kinds of legal issues, including:
- Contract negotiation – publishing, licensing in/out, distribution and numerous others.
- Legal support for investment / funding as well as day-to-day legal support
- Trademark / copyright protection
- Mergers, acquisitions, and joint venture arrangements
If you’re in any aspect of the video game business, we can help you, too. Contact us for a free, no-obligation initial consultation:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (415) 901-0517
- Or simply fill out the form below, and we’ll contact you right away.