- Represented major US streaming site of Japanese anime in numerous license agreements with Japanese TV studios and other rights holders.
- Represented Japanese rights holder in film option agreement for major US theatrical production.
- Represented Brazilian film producer in license-in agreement relating to international film franchise (announced at Cannes, 2009).
- Represented US home video producer in negotiating some fifty agreements to secure exclusive rights to Korean TV dramas for translation and distribution in US.
- Represented game publisher in negotiation of numerous development agreements for console games with milestone payments in tens of millions of dollars.
- Represented publicly-listed game publisher in acquisitions of development studios in Vancouver and in Thailand.
- Represented international game developer in complex joint venture arrangements involving financing, licensing, content development and publishing.
- Represented international game publisher in license-in arrangements with all major Hollywood studios.
- Represented Japanese producer in music video collaboration with major US rock artist.
- Represented game publisher in negotiating synch rights to Billboard “Hot 100” No. 1 song from 1980’s.
- Represented independent film production company in negotiating concert film venture with international psytrance/electronica band.
- Represented Japanese composer/performer of long-running, nationally popular children’s music video in connection with exploitation of international rights.