Supporting Clients to Build Businesses and Close Deals
Gamma Law assists clients with corporate governance, shareholder matters, director/officer responsibilities and liabilities, corporate compliance and mergers & acquisitions. Many of our lawyers have worked for the world’s largest law firms, based in New York and international offices, and working on with billion-dollar transactions for public companies. Unusual among specialized law firms, our lawyers have experience earned at the highest levels of corporate/M&A practice. Support for clients’ corporate law and M&A needs is not something that’s been opportunistically tacked on to our other practice areas – it’s part of who we are.
Gamma Law’s corporate practice supports companies in our specialized industry areas with entity formation, shareholder agreements, founder and key-employee vesting agreements, founder departures, employee/advisor equity incentive plans and agreements, private share transactions, share repurchases, transitions to holding-company structures, share splits/combinations and the full range of related matters.
Gamma Law supports emerging and middle-market companies with M&A transactions valued from tens of millions to hundreds of thousands of dollars. Our M&A experience includes complex multi-jurisdictional structures, earnouts and escrow arrangements, deferred payment arrangements, key-employee retention and due diligence of materials under multiple state and national laws. Supporting clients based outside the United States, we assist with US market-entry through acquisitions.
- Represented Japanese publicly-listed internet access provider in acquisition of US educational-technology company.
- Represented international video games company with acquisition of development studio in Vancouver.
- Represented e-commerce company in restructuring from US to Hong Kong parent-company structure.
- Represented international video games company with acquisition of development studio in Thailand.
- Represented public company in digital device wholesale processing and resale business with acquisition of US company.
- Represented Japanese publicly-listed enterprise software company with restructuring and sale to multiple parties.