Digital Media Lawyers
Individuals and companies that produce, license, and distribute digital media content require the specialized expertise that Gamma Law’s digital media lawyers can deliver. Knowledgeable and experienced in the legal issues involving technology, intellectual property, and contract law, Gamma Law’s team of digital media attorneys provides comprehensive counsel and representation for clients across the new media spectrum. We deliver advice and documentation for digital media investment, creation, and implementation, as we safeguard our clients’ interests at every step.
Gamma Law’s expert digital media lawyers advocate for clients involved in entertainment, content creation, distribution and licensing, esports, and video games. Our firm also supports clients with cross-platform convergence and development of augmented and virtual reality and other new media technologies.
We have assisted clients with hundreds of content and technology licensing transactions. Our experience ranges from complex international licensing structures for some of the world’s highest-value IP to innovative business models for emerging technology companies.
A Full-Service Digital Media Law Firm
As a full-service digital media law firm, Gamma Law’s expertise includes negotiating film option and content license agreements, including terms relating to merchandising, localization, rights clearances, revenue-sharing, and distribution across platforms in the US and internationally.
Gamma Law’s services help our digital media clients to navigate issues such as user-generated content, privacy policies, COPPA compliance, terms of service, DMCA enforcement and responses, viral marketing compliance, and management of cross-border risks.
Gamma Law also provides turnkey virtual general counsel services to digital media companies. We manage all facets of all day-to-day company legal matters, so executives are free to focus on their businesses. Contact us to learn more about Gamma Law’s digital media practice and to see how we can help you achieve your objectives.
Contact us to learn more about Gamma Law’s digital media practice and to see how we can help you achieve your objectives.
Selected Digital Media Transactions
- Represented major US streaming site in numerous license agreements with Japanese TV studios and other rights holders.
- Represented major Japanese book publisher in launch of ebooks distribution program in the US and the negotiation of agreements with all major platforms.
- Represented international rights holder in film option agreement for major US theatrical production.
- Represented Brazilian film producer in license-in agreement relating to international film franchise.
- Represented US home video producer in negotiating some fifty agreements to secure exclusive rights to popular Korean TV dramas for translation and distribution in US.
These testimonials or endorsements do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.